20th March 2020
The worldwide spread of the Coronavirus has resulted in emergency measures and Government guidance about restricting physical contact with other…
We are an ambitious and dynamic law firm, specialising in Conveyancing, Housing Condition, Personal injury and Litigation with a valued ethos of providing outstanding client care and service. We’re looking for talented, confident, hardworking and highly motivated individuals to join our exciting, friendly and expanding teams.
Listed below are our current vacancies
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
A Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with an excellent working knowledge of the relevant area of law is required to join our growing Conveyancing Department.
As an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, you will be working alongside the Conveyancing director, handling your own caseload of Residential Property transactions (Freehold, Leashold)
The Role & Responsibilities:
· Managing and running a full caseload.
· Dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing, from instruction through to completion.
· Must be able to demonstrate technical knowledge on all aspects of the process.
· Preparing contract packs, dealing with client e-mails.
· Pre-Contract work to include preparing contract packs and replying to Enquiries.
· Communicating with clients to receive instructions and give advice.
· Communicating with lenders, estate agents and mortgage advisors.
The ideal candidate would have sufficient experience to be able to handle their own files.
Excellent written & verbal communication and customer service skills.
Time management skills & an ability to prioritise where necessary.
Experience of using a Case Management System.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Good level of IT and keyboard skills and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
Qualified Solicitor (NQ+) Previous conveyancing experience either prior and during your training contract or post qualification.
Awareness of fraud and money laundering regulations and SRA compliance regulations.
The firm offers a competitive salary along with real progression prospects and a friendly, flexible and supporting working environment.
Litigation Solicitor in the Housing Conditions or Personal Injury DepartmentResponsibilities: – Handle an interesting and complex mix of Fast Track – Housing Conditions, Personal Injury cases – Litigated case load with some elements of pre litigated work- Undertaking discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third Party Solicitors, Local Authorities and Social landlords to achieve rapid and appropriate settlements and apportionment of costs.- Undertaking Court Telephone Hearings- Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems- Correspondence and telephone calls- Reviewing files and diarising appropriately- Being part of the support for junior staff Personal Specification:Qualified Solicitor or high level experience in Fee Earning.2+ Years’ experience in Housing Conditions claims, EL/PL Fee Earning.Confident in litigating matters from start to Finish.Excellent customer care skills.Hard working and able to work from own initiative with minimal supervision.Keen Commercial awareness.
Paralegal – Graduates Welcome
The right candidate will have a strong commercial awareness, be passionate about legal services and be dedicated and excited to work for our firm.
The Role & Responsibilities:
– Communicate by telephone and email with clients supporting their requirements.
– Review case files and draft legally compliant documents on the client’s behalf
– Work positively with otjher fee earners to effectively manage your time and client expectations.
– Create and maintain files, system logs and other administrative tasks.
– Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business.
· Aptitude to proactively maintain and manage your own work load.
· Capability to plan and prioritise your case load effectively, working to deadlines, timely and accurately whilst demonstrating decision-making skills and the talent to work in a target driven environment.
· Excellent communication skills together with the confidence and ability to meet strict deadlines.
· Candidates must be professional, with an excellent telephone manner and be confident in dealing with clients, as well as interacting with other members of the team successfully.
· The ability to work within a team and also under your own initiative.
· Enthusiastic, driven with the aspiration to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and competitive environment.
– Ability to use a case management system
Location: Burnley or Bolton Lancashire
Salary range: Dependent Upon Experience
Job type: Permanent after probationary period
Working Hours: Full time 9 am to 5.30 pm
How to apply
Please forward your CV and covering letter to
Contact: Mohammed M Yaqub