Can I make a claim for an accident in a gym?
If you’ve been injured in an accident in a gym, then contact Clearwater Solicitors today to start making a claim for compensation! We can give you the skilled, experienced and professional representation you need in order to succeed in your gym accident compensation claim and recover all the compensation you deserve, so just call 08000 430 430 or complete our handy online enquiry form to find out more.
Gym accident compensation claims
While people go to gyms to get fit and healthy, this does not always happen, with some people sustaining serious and lasting injuries in the gym. Gyms have a duty of care towards their workforce and their customers, but this duty is not always upheld. While accidents in gyms are not always due to the leisure facility’s negligence, in some cases they can be, and when this is the case, the injured person can claim compensation against the gym.
Gym compensation claims take a variety of forms – some of the most common types of accidents and injuries in gyms include:
– Slips and trips, such as on sweaty patches or around swimming pools
– Strains and sprains caused by hazardous equipment or improper use of equipment
– Accidents at work
– Poor advice from gym instructors
– Collisions with falling items and moving objects
– Injuries caused by poorly maintained equipment
Making gym accident compensation claims
Clearwater Solicitors can help you make a gym injury compensation claim. You will be able to claim compensation for your pain and suffering, and can recover any other financial losses you have incurred as a result of the injury.
You can receive compensation for:
– The damage the gym injury caused to your day-to-day life
– The pain and suffering you have experienced and will experience in the future
– Any loss of earnings you incurred
– Travel expenses
– Property damage
– Medical expenses
– If you required care, you can claim compensation for care costs or your carer’s loss of earnings
There are a number of things you can do to support your compensation claim. These include:
– Photograph the area the accident occurred in
– Take down the name and contact details of any witnesses
– Report the accident to the gym and have it recorded
– Ask for a copy of the gym’s accident book report
– Go to the doctor or a hospital to have your injuries assessed and recorded in your medical records
– Keep hold of any documentation that relates to your financial losses
Clearwater Solicitors are ready to give you the skilled, experienced and professional representation you need to win your gym injury compensation claim and maximise the size of your final settlement, so you can rest assured your claim is in good hands when you get in touch with us.
For more information, or to start making a claim today, simply dial 08000 430 430 to speak with one of our legal advisors. You can also request a call back online – just fill in our online enquiry form and we will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Our Claim Process
1: Contact our personal injury solicitors by calling 08000 430430 or complete an online enquiry form.
5: As soon as all the information/ documentation be collected we will submit a settlement proposed to the third party.
2: Our specialist team will obtain all the details about your accident and injury.
6: We will negotiate with the third party and obtain your instructions..
3: We will either post our information pack or visit you at home. Once we have received the signed documentation we will contact the third party.
7: You will receive your settlement cheque.
4: We will arrange a appointment with a medical expert who will provide a detailed report about the nature and extend of your injuries and how it has affected you.