Civil Litigation Legal Services
Civil litigation is a legal method used to resolve disputes between individuals or companies. Legal litigation teams can provide the support you need to keep in control of your costs and avoid unnecessary complications, ensuring you resolve your dispute as quickly as possible. This may mean court action or it may be resolved using mediation or arbitration.
Areas of Civil Litigation
Although seemingly a niche area of law, civil litigation can in fact cover a huge variety of disputes from across a huge number of sectors. Common disputes resolved by civil litigation lawyers include:
- Conflicts between you and your landlord
- Boundary and property disagreements between neighbours
- Conflicts with and between retailers, suppliers and other service providers
- Issues with contracts, employment or otherwise
- Claims conflicts on the estate of someone who has passed away
- Professional negligence, including medical negligence and employer negligence
- Debt repayment problems
One of the most popular areas of civil litigation are contractual disputes, which can occur in any sector of society or industry and can cover consumer disputes, debt recovery and business contract breaches. If dispute resolution fails, civil litigation can be used to help victims take action to protect themselves against any liability.
Call Clearwater Solicitors today on 08000 430 430 to discuss your civil litigation case and find out how we could help you.