Something wet was on the floor in Aldi and I skidded and fell. There were no warning signs. Can I claim?
If you have slipped at Aldi, contact Clearwater Solicitors to make a claim for compensation! We can handled all kinds of accidents at Aldi, helping people recover every penny of compensation they deserve and giving them the best possible chance of success in their compensation claim. To find out how we could help you, or to start making a compensation claim against Aldi today, call us on 08000 430 430 or fill in our online enquiry form.
Slipping accidents at Aldi
A huge range of different problems can lead to slips at Aldi. Some of the most common issues seen by personal injury solicitors include:
– Leaking refrigerators and freezers
– Spilt food or liquids
– Improper cleaning procedures
– Dangerous conditions in car parks
Aldi has a duty to ensure the health and safety of its customers and must take all reasonably practicable steps to prevent slip accidents. For example, staff in the company should clean up spillages whenever they occur, keep the premises in a safe condition and ensure that cleaning procedures do not lead to slips and trips.When an area of floor poses a slip risk to the public, businesses should prevent people from stepping on this floor, such as by creating obstructions, until the floor is adequately dry. At the very least, they should warn people that a floor is slippery through the use of warning signs, and dry the floor as quickly as possible.
If Aldi fails to do this and you slip and suffer an injury as a result of these failings, you can make a personal injury compensation claim. You will receive compensation for your pain and suffering, and recover any financial losses you faced as a result of the accident.
Make a slip injury compensation claim
To support your slip injury compensation claim, consider doing the following, if possible:
– Take a photograph of where you slipped, including any spillages or slippery patches you slipped on
– Report your accident to Aldi and ensure it is recorded in the company’s accident book
– Record the contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident and the details of the store in which it happened
– Receive medical treatment so you have documentation of your injuries and evidence they occurred due to a slip in Aldi
– Speak to Clearwater Solicitors to make a claim for compensation
For the expert representation you need for your personal injury compensation claim, get in touch with Clearwater Solicitors about your case and find out how we can help you. We have the skills needed to support people who have slipped in Aldi, giving them the professional representation they need to secure every penny they deserve for their personal injuries.Find out what we could do for you by calling us on 08000 430 430. Alternatively, provide us with a few key details through our online enquiry form and we will get back in touch with you.