20th March 2020
The worldwide spread of the Coronavirus has resulted in emergency measures and Government guidance about restricting physical contact with other…
If you’ve been injured in an accident at Schuh, make a compensation claim today with Clearwater Solicitors! We can help you make a Schuh compensation claim and recover all the money you are entitled to, so get in touch with us today to find out more. Just dial 08000 430 430 or fill in our handy online enquiry form to see how we could help you!
You can make a Schuh accident claim if you were in an accident in the store that was caused by its negligence or the negligence of its staff. Employees, customers and the general public can all make Schuh accident claims, receive compensation for their pain and suffering and recover any financial losses they incurred as a result of the accident.
Schuh must take all reasonably practicable steps to prevent accidents from happening in its premises. This can involve putting management systems in place, completing risk assessments, training staff appropriately and ensuring all of its properties are clean and well-maintained.
Some of the different forms Schuh compensation claims can take include:
– Manual handling injuries
– Injuries caused by falling items and collapsing displays
Regardless of the circumstances of your accident, if it was partially or entirely due to the negligence of Schuh, then you can claim compensation against the company. Clearwater Solicitors can help you do so, giving you the bespoke and specialist assistance you require. Just call us for more information.
If you want to claim compensation against Schuh, then don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out how we could help you. There are a number of things that you can do to support your claim, although we can still help you out if you are unable to do so. These are:
– Photograph the factors that led to your accident and photograph where it occurred
– Take down the contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident
– Report the accident at the Schuh store it occurred in and ask for a copy of their accident book report
– Go to the doctor or visit the hospital so your injuries can be recorded in your medical records and treated
– Keep hold of any receipts, bills and paycheques that can help to prove your financial losses, as you should be able to recover these in your Schuh injury compensation claim
– Speak with Clearwater Solicitors as soon as possible
We can give you the clear, professional and honest representation you need to succeed in your Schuh accident compensation claim and to increase the size of your final settlement, so you can rest assured your case is in good hands when you get in touch with us. To speak with a legal advisor about your claim, just call us on 08000 430 430. Alternatively, fill in our handy online enquiry form and we will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.