9th June 2015
If you have decided to make a compensation claim following a personal injury then you may be wondering where to…
We can help you claim compensation for an accident in Virgin Active Health Clubs, so call us today to find out how we could help you! Just call us on 08000 430 430 or fill in our online enquiry form to find out more.
Virgin Active has a duty of care towards its staff, customers and the general public, which means it must take all reasonably practicable steps to prevent avoidable accidents from occurring in its premises. This will include setting up suitable management systems, maintaining its property and equipment effectively, ensuring staff are suitably trained, performing regular risk assessments and adhering closely to health and safety regulations. If it fails to do so and you are injured as a result of this negligence, you can claim compensation against the company. After your accident in Virgin Active, the company may offer you a small sum of money or make a number of other offers, but you should not accept this until you have spoken with Clearwater Solicitors. The value of your claim could be significantly higher than the compensation Virgin Active initially offers.
Some of the different forms Virgin Active accident compensation claims can take include:
– Slips, trips and falls
– Accidents caused by malfunctioning or badly-maintained machinery
– Accidents caused by moving or falling items
– Sprains and strains caused by poor training and supervision
– Injuries in water, such as drowning
Virgin Media is not just responsible for the negligence of itself and its managers, but is also responsible for the failings of its employees as well, so if you are injured due to the negligence of a member of staff, you are still eligible to make a compensation claim.
If you want to claim compensation against Virgin Active, then feel free to contact us for clear, honest and independent advice. However, there are many things you can do to support your case, some of which include:
– Photograph the scene of the accident
– Take down the names and numbers of any witnesses
– Report the accident to Virgin Active
– Ask Virgin Active for a copy of their accident book report about your accident
– See a doctor or go to hospital, as your injuries will need to be properly treated and recorded in your medical records
– Keep hold of any documentation that shows the money you lost as a result of the accident, including bank statements, wage slips and bills
– Talk to Clearwater Solicitors as soon as possible
You can rest assured that your case is in good hands when you use our skilled and experienced team, so get in touch with us today to find out how we could help you! For more information, or to start making a claim today, call us on our freephone number by dialling 08000 430 430. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us online – just fill in our online enquiry form and we will call you back as quickly as we can.