20th March 2020
The worldwide spread of the Coronavirus has resulted in emergency measures and Government guidance about restricting physical contact with other…
If you’ve been in an accident at David Lloyd, claim compensation today with Clearwater Solicitors! We can give you the high-quality, professional legal representation you need to win in a compensation claim against David Lloyd gyms and racquet clubs, so contact us today to find out how we could help you! Just dial 08000 430 430 to speak with an expert, or fill in our online enquiry form and we will call you back as soon as possible.
The high-end gym and racquet clubs in the David Lloyd chain must be as safe as possible for staff and customers. David Lloyd has a duty of care towards its employees and the general public, and must take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure people are not injured in avoidable or preventable accidents on its premises. When David Lloyd fails in this duty of care, it can find itself liable in David Lloyd accident compensation claims. These can take a wide variety of forms, with gyms and racquet clubs posing a huge number of dangers.
Some of the forms these accidents could take include:
– Swimming pool accidents, such as drowning
– Collisions with moving objects or gym equipment
– Improper use of gym equipment
– Manual handling injuries
– Injuries caused by poorly-maintained gym equipment
Whatever form your David Lloyd accident took, if the company or its employees were partially or entirely to blame for the incident, Clearwater Solicitors can help you claim compensation, so you will be compensated for your personal injuries and recover your losses.
After your accident, David Lloyd may offer you a small sum of money or make a deal with you, but you should not accept anything the company offers until you have discussed your David Lloyd compensation claim with us. The company’s insurers will pay out any compensation, and you will need to use experienced solicitors if you are to receive the highest settlement you deserve.
You can support your claim with the following hints and tips:
– Take photographs of the scene of the accident
– Take down the names and telephone numbers of anyone who witnessed the accident
– Report the accident to David Lloyd and ensure they record your report
– Ask for a copy of their accident book report
– Go to the doctor or hospital for medical treatment, so your injuries can be recorded in your medical records
– Keep hold of any documentation that relates to any losses you incurred as a result of the accident, such as bank statements, medical bills and pay cheques
– Speak with Clearwater Solicitors as soon as possible
We can give you the skilled and experienced legal advice, assistance and representation you need to win your David Lloyd accident compensation claim and recover every penny of money you are entitled to. Just call our team on 08000 430 430 to speak with an expert directly, or fill in our online enquiry form and we will call you back as soon as possible.