s The Most Experienced Personal Injury & Family Law Firm UK logo

Simply clear and straight forward advice from our team of industry experts

Call Clearwater Solicitors today to start your case

Can I Claim for Accident at House of Fraser?

Get In Touch Today

If you’ve been injured in an accident at a House of Fraser store, make a compensation claim today with Clearwater Solicitors. We can support you throughout your House of Fraser accident claim and help you recover every penny you are entitled to. Just call us on 08000 430 430 or fill in our online enquiry form to get started.

House of Fraser accident claims

House of Fraser is obliged to take all reasonable steps to protect the health and safety of its workforce and customers. Shoppers have a right to shop in House of Fraser without suffering injuries, and employees have a right to come home safe and healthy after a day at work. When House of Fraser is negligent towards this duty, people can suffer injuries as a result and can claim compensation against the company.
A huge range of factors can lead to House of Fraser accidents. Some of the key dangers within House of Fraser include:

–          Slips and trips

Many things can lead to slips and trips in House of Fraser. Uneven flooring, wet floors, poor standards of cleaning, litter or spilled food and drinks are frequently seen in slip and trip compensation claims. House of Fraser must ensure these problems are dealt with before staff or customers suffer injuries.

–          Manual handling

While staff at House of Fraser is at a higher risk of making manual handling claims, these injuries can also affect customers. Lifting heavy objects, making repetitive motions, or picking up items from hard-to-reach places can all lead to injuries.

–          Falling items

Items falling from shelves, collapsing displays and unstable furnishings can land on customers and lead to serious injuries. House of Fraser must take all reasonable steps to ensure these accidents do not occur on its premises.

Claiming compensation after a House of Fraser accident

If you’ve been injured in an accident at House of Fraser and want to make a compensation claim, you will have to have visited a GP or doctor about your injuries and had them recorded in your medical records. There are a number of other things you can do to support your compensation claim, however; these include:

–          Take photographs of the area the accident occurred in

–          Take down the names and contact information of anyone who witnessed your accident

–          Report the accident to House of Fraser, ensure they keep a record of your report in the accident book, and ask for a copy of this report

–          Record your losses by retaining receipts, wage slips and bills

–          Speak with Clearwater Solicitors

Speak to the team at Clearwater Solicitors today to find out how we could help you in your House of Fraser injury compensation claim. We have the skills and experience you need to win in your claim and recover all the money you deserve. Just call 08000 430 430 to speak with an advisor, or fill in our online enquiry form and we will call you back as soon as possible.

Our Latest News