20th March 2020
The worldwide spread of the Coronavirus has resulted in emergency measures and Government guidance about restricting physical contact with other…
Tesco is the largest supermarket in the UK, and as a result, it is often seen in supermarket accident compensation claims. Slips and trips are a real hazard in Tesco, and the company must do all it can to reduce or eliminate the likelihood of any of its customers suffering a personal injury.
Slips and trips on the hard supermarket floor or the supermarket car park can lead to serious injuries, including brain damage and paralysis. If a Tesco store is failing to protect its customers, and one of them suffers a personal injury as a result of this, then the victim can make a compensation claim against the company.
– Spilled foods and drinks posing a slipping hazard
– Wet floors after cleaning leading to slips
– Obstructions in aisles, such as cardboard boxes or tinned food, causing people to trip over
– Uneven floors and loose carpets
– Poor lighting, especially in car parks
If you have suffered a personal injury following a slip or trip in Tesco, then we at Clearwater Solicitors can help you in your compensation claim. You can increase your likelihood of succeeding in your case, as well as increase the final size of your settlement, if you manage to do the following:
– Receive treatment for your personal injuries
– Take photographs of the failings that led to the accident, such as the obstruction you fell over
– Speak to witnesses and record their contact details
– Report the accident to Tesco and ensure it is recorded
– Record any losses you face as a result of the injury, such as medical bills or lost wages due to sick days
– Speak to Clearwater Solicitors
We can help you win in your compensation claim against Tesco. Call us on 08000 430 430 or fill in our online enquiry form to get started.