Claim For Slipping And Tripping In Asda
Asda has a duty to ensure the safety of its customers, such as by maintaining high standards of cleanliness and remedying any hazards as soon as they arise. When the company fails to do so and people suffer a personal injury as a result, they can make a claim for slipping and tripping in Asda. Slips and trips can cause serious injuries, including back and head injuries, and people deserve to be recompensed for their pain, suffering and other losses if the injury was caused by Asda’s negligence.
Some of the factors that can lead to a slip or trip in Asda include:
– Wet flooring without adequate warning signs
– Spilled flood and drinks that have not been cleaned up
– Obstacles in aisles, such as tins, cardboard boxes or packing tape
– Poor lighting
– Uneven flooring or loose rugs
– Kerbs and other hazards in car parks
– Leaking freezers
The supermarket should have management systems and cleaning processes in place to deal with these hazards before they pose a danger to the public.
You will be able to increase your likelihood of succeeding in your personal injury compensation claim if you do the following:
– Receive medical treatment for your personal injury
– Collect evidence that supports your claims, such as photographs of the item you slipped over
– Gather the contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident
– Keep a record of your expenses and losses, such as medical bills and lost wages
– Report the accident to Asda
– Speak to Clearwater Solicitors about your compensation claim
We have helped people receive compensation after a slip or trip at Asda, allowing victims to receive all the money they deserve for their personal injuries. Contact us to discuss your claim by dialling 08000 430 430. Alternatively, fill in our online enquiry form to request a call back.
-Banqueting assistant made a claim and awarded £2200.00 in compensation. read more>>
Disclaimer - The information in the case study is not legal advice and should not be construed as such. The case study is for information purposes only, to help illustrate to our potential clients the type of claims Clearwater Solicitors can help them with. Clearwater Solicitors has not represented client(s) in the case study unless stated otherwise.