20th March 2020
The worldwide spread of the Coronavirus has resulted in emergency measures and Government guidance about restricting physical contact with other…
Aldi is famous for its low prices and no-frills service, but it still has to pay close attention to health and safety. The company has a duty of care towards any member of the public on its property, and should ensure that people do not face any trip or slip hazards when shopping there. Aldi should put systems in place to deal with any hazards when they arise and to stop accidents from happening.
Nonetheless, people still make personal injury claims against Aldi. Some of the dangers that can arise in the shops include:
– Spilled food and drinks causing customers to slip up
– Unmarked wet floors, such as after cleaning
– Obstructions creating trip hazards in aisles and walkways
– Uneven floors, such as in car parks
– Poor lighting causing customers to fall over objects
If you have suffered a personal injury in a slip or trip at Aldi, you might be able to make a claim for compensation with Clearwater Solicitors. You can improve your likelihood of winning your claim and receiving all the money you deserve by following these guidelines:
– Receive medical treatment for your personal injuries
– Have the incident recorded by Aldi
– Collect evidence to support your claim. This could be the names and contact numbers of witnesses, or photographs of the area the accident occurred.
– Record any losses or expenses you faced, such as lost wages and any healthcare costs
– Don’t settle with the supermarket before speaking with Clearwater Solicitors
We can help you succeed in your compensation claim and receive all the money you deserve for your slip or trip at Aldi. To start your claim, just call us on 08000 430 430 or fill in our online enquiry form to request a call back.