Slip Or Trip At An Amusement Park
While you might think that the scary rollercoasters and thrill rides pose the biggest danger at theme parks, the largest number of personal injury claims actually relate to slips and trips. Alton Towers, Legoland, Chessington World of Adventures, Blackpool Pleasure Beach and every other amusement park in the UK has a duty of care towards their customers and should do all they can to deal with slip and trip hazards. When they fail in this regard, people who suffer a personal injury can make an amusement park accident compensation claim.
Some of the slip or trip hazards posed by theme parks include:
- Poorly maintained walkways
- Litter and cluttered grounds
- Poor housekeeping
- Trailing wires
- Dangerous entrances and exits to rides
- Slippery flooring
Theme park owners should take every reasonable step to eliminate these risks, so customers can enjoy the rides without any fear of suffering a personal injury. If you have suffered a personal injury following a slip or trip in a theme park:
- Inform the theme park and ensure the accident is recorded
- Seek medical attention and have your personal injuries examined and treated
- Collect evidence that could support your compensation claim, such as photographs of the area it occurred
- Record the details of any witnesses to your accident
- Keep a record of any expenses you faced due to your personal injury
- Contact Clearwater Solicitors to make a claim for compensation
Our personal injury solicitors have the skills and experience you need for claiming compensation against an amusement park. Theme parks will have public liability insurance to cover them in the event of a customer being injured in an accident, and we can help you receive the highest possible amount of compensation from their insurance provider.
Call us on 08000 430 430 to start your claim, or fill in our online enquiry form to request a call back.