9th June 2015
If you have decided to make a compensation claim following a personal injury then you may be wondering where to…
If you’ve been injured in an accident at Fitness First, claim compensation today with the team at Clearwater Solicitors! We have a team of highly-experienced solicitors who can help you claim compensation against Fitness First, so you can rest assured your claim is in safe hands when you get in touch with us. For more information, or to start making a Fitness First accident claim today, just call us on 08000 430 430. Alternatively, put a few key details into our online enquiry form and we will call you back.
While people go to Fitness First to improve their health and become fit and strong, sometimes they can sustain injuries in the gym. When the accident that caused the injuries is entirely or partially the fault of Fitness First or its employees, then the injured party can make a Fitness First compensation claim.
Some of the factors that could be seen in your Fitness First accident claim include:
– A failure to tell customers how to use gym equipment properly, leading to strains, sprains and manual handling injuries
– Slips, trips and falls
– Collisions with gym equipment
– Falling items
– Scald injuries
– A failure to maintain equipment properly
Fitness First has a duty of care towards its customers, its employees and the general public. When the gym or its employees fail to uphold this duty, and people suffer injuries as a direct result of this negligence, then the company can find itself liable in Fitness First accident claims. Following your accident, Fitness First may offer you a small sum of money as compensation. You should not accept this until you have spoken with Clearwater Solicitors, as the value of your claim could be significantly more than this offer.
There are many things you can do to support your compensation claim against Fitness First, so if possible, you should:
– Take photographs of the scene of the accident
– Record the contact details of any witnesses
– Report the accident to Fitness First and have it recorded in the accident book. Ask to retain a copy of this report.
– Receive medical attention at the doctor or hospital. You should do this even if you are given first aid at Fitness First.
– Keep hold of any documentation that shows the financial losses you incurred as a result of the accident in Fitness First, including bank statements and bills
– Speak to the team at Clearwater Solicitors as soon as possible
Get in touch with our skilled and experienced legal experts to find out more about making a Fitness First gym accident claim or to start claiming compensation today. We give you the clear, honest and professional advice you need to succeed in your claim and recover all the money you deserve, so just call us on 08000 430 430 or fill in our simple online enquiry form to speak with us today.