9th June 2015
If you have decided to make a compensation claim following a personal injury then you may be wondering where to…
If you’ve been injured in an accident at DW, claim compensation today with the team at Clearwater Solicitors! You can rest assured your compensation claim is in good hands with us – our team have the skills and experience you need to win in your DW gym accident claim, so call us today on 08000 430 430 to find out more. Alternatively, just fill in our online enquiry form and we will call you back.
While people go to DW gyms to get fit and improve their health, accidents in fitness clubs can lead to lasting health problems and serious injuries. DW Sports Fitness clubs have a duty of care towards their customers, their employees and the general public, and must take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure preventable accidents do not occur on its premises. DW is not only responsible for the mistakes made by its management, but is also liable for accidents caused by the negligence of its employees. You can also claim compensation if you were partially responsible for the DW leisure centre accident, so long as DW or its staff were also somewhat to blame.
Some of the different types of accidents seen at DW Sports Fitness clubs and other gyms include:
– Slips and trips, such as around swimming pools
– Injuries caused by the improper use of equipment
– Injuries caused by poor instruction and advice
– Injuries caused by collisions moving gym equipment
– Injuries caused by falling items
– Accidents at work
Whatever form your accident at DW took, Clearwater Solicitors can help you make a compensation claim, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us no matter what the circumstances. We have helped people who have suffered minor injuries as well as serious and lasting injuries, giving us a wealth of experience in personal injury claims.
Speak to Clearwater Solicitors today for clear, honest and professional advice about making a DW compensation claim. There are a range of things you can do to support your claim, so follow these guidelines to give yourself the best possible chance of success and increase the size of your final settlement.
– Photograph the scene of the accident
– Note down the names and numbers of anyone who witnessed the incident
– Report the accident to DW and ensure they record it
– Ask for a copy of DW’s accident book report
– Even if you have first-aid at the scene, go to hospital or visit the doctor to have your injuries assessed and recorded in your medical records
– Keep hold of any documentation that proves your financial losses, such as wage slips, medical bills and bank statements
– Call Clearwater Solicitors
Get in touch with Clearwater Solicitors today to find out what we could do for you, and benefit from our professional legal assistance and high-quality representation. Just call 08000 430 430 to speak with an expert, or fill in our online enquiry form to request a call-back.