9th June 2015
If you have decided to make a compensation claim following a personal injury then you may be wondering where to…
If you’ve been in an accident at Pure Gym, claim compensation for your injuries today with Clearwater Solicitors! We can give you the high-quality legal representation you need to succeed in your Pure Gym accident compensation claim and recover every penny of compensation you deserve. Just call us on 08000 430 430 or fill in our online enquiry form to find out how we could help you!
Like all gyms and leisure centres, Pure Gym has a duty of care towards its customers, employees and the general public. When it fails to uphold this duty of care, and this negligence directly leads to a personal injury, the injured party can make a claim for compensation to recover their losses and be compensated for the pain and suffering they endured.
Pure Gym accidents take a wide variety of forms – the number of accidents that can happen in gyms is numerous. Some of the most common include:
– Sprains and strains caused by improper use of equipment or poor training
– Injuries caused by accidents at work
– Manual handling injuries
– Cuts and abrasions caused by moving equipment or falling items
After your accident in Pure Gym, the company may offer you a small cash settlement, free gym membership or another deal, but you should not accept this until you have spoken about your Pure Gym compensation claim with Clearwater Solicitors. There are a number of different ways you can support your compensation claim and potentially increase the size of your final settlement, although if you are unable to complete these steps our personal injury solicitors should still be able to help you out. These steps are:
– Photograph the failings that led to the accident and the scene of the accident
– Take down the names and contact details of any witnesses to the accident
– Report the accident to Pure Gym and ensure they keep a record of it in the accident book
– Request a copy of Pure Gym’s accident book report
– Have your injuries recorded in your medical records and treated by a GP or in the hospital, even if you received first aid at Pure Gym
– Keep hold of any documentation that relates to the financial losses you incurred as a result of the accident, such as wage slips, bills, receipts and bank statements
– Speak with Clearwater Solicitors about your Pure Gym claim as soon as possible
Get in touch with our legal experts for clear and concise help and assistance about your Pure Gym accident claim and start claiming compensation today. We can give you the professional legal advice you need to win your compensation claim and receive all the money you are entitled to. Just call us on 08000 430 430 to speak with a legal advisor, or fill in our handy online enquiry form to request a call back, and find out how we could help you.