20th March 2020
The worldwide spread of the Coronavirus has resulted in emergency measures and Government guidance about restricting physical contact with other…
Contact Clearwater Solicitors today if you have been injured in an accident at B&Q! We can give you the high-quality representation you need to succeed in your compensation claim. Call us on 08000 430 430 or fill in our online enquiry form to speak with an expert and get started today!
Accidents in B&Q can be very serious, and the size of some B&Q injury compensation claims reflects this fact. While the majority of people injured in B&Q accidents make a full recovery, some people suffer serious long-term health consequences or lifelong injuries.
Some of the forms B&Q accident compensation claims take include:
– Slips and trips in B&Q
– Injuries caused by falling stock
– Manual handling injuries
– Moving vehicle accidents, including collisions with pallet trucks and warehouse machinery
A piece of wood fell from some racking in a Trowbridge B&Q store. This resulted in a shopper sustaining a laceration to the leg, which required hospital treatment and took four months to completely heal. Investigations indicated that B&Q had failed to ensure that the timber would not fall from the racking or that the racking was suitable for the items stored on it. The victim of this B&Q accident received an undisclosed compensation payment, which fully recompensed them for their pain, suffering, losses and legal expenses.
If B&Q or its employees were wholly responsible for your injuries, then you should be able to recover every penny you lost as a result of the B&Q accident and be compensated for your pain and suffering. You can give yourself the best possible chance of succeeding in your B&Q compensation claim with the following tips:
– If possible, take a photograph of the area your accident occurred in and any factors that led to it
– Collect any other evidence that relates to your B&Q injury claim
– Take down the name and contact number of anyone who witnessed the accident
– Report the accident to B&Q staff and make sure they record it in the store’s accident book
– Visit a doctor and have your injuries assessed and recorded in your medical records
– Keep a record of any financial losses you incur due to the B&Q accident injury, including wages you did not receive, medical bills you had to pay and any other expenses you had to deal with as a direct result of the accident
– Speak to Clearwater Solicitors to start making a claim for compensation
You can’t go wrong if you use the skilled, professional and sympathetic services of Clearwater Solicitors for your B&Q injury compensation claim. We will support you through every stage of the process and give you the expert representation you need to succeed in your compensation claim against B&Q. Call us on 08000 430 430 to speak to an expert today! Alternatively, just fill in our handy online enquiry form and we will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Disclaimer – The information in the case study is not legal advice and should not be construed as such. The case study is for information purposes only, to help illustrate to our potential clients the type of claims Clearwater Solicitors can help them with. Clearwater Solicitors has not represented client(s) in the case study unless stated otherwise.