9th June 2015
If you have decided to make a compensation claim following a personal injury then you may be wondering where to…
Restaurant owners have a duty to protect the wellbeing of their customers and to ensure the safety of the general public. When they fail in this regard and cause someone to sustain a personal injury, the injured party can make a restaurant accident compensation claim.
– Spilled food and drink
– Poor lighting
– Badly maintained staircases and walkways
– Food poisoning
– Loose carpets and uneven flooring
Good housekeeping and proper management systems can reduce or eliminate these risk factors, and restaurants should put systems in place to ensure that these hazards are dealt with before they pose a danger to the public.
If you have suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of a restaurant owner, you are entitled to make a restaurant accident compensation claim. Just speak to our legal experts to get started.
– Receive medical attention and have your injuries recorded
– Collect evidence that supports your compensation claim, including the name of the restaurant the accident happened and photographs of the failings that led to the accident
– Collect the contact details of any witnesses who could support your claim and report the accident to the restaurant
– Record any losses you faced as a result of your personal injury, such as lost wages and medical expenses
– Speak to Clearwater Solicitors
We have the experience you need to succeed in your restaurant accident compensation claim and can help you receive the money you deserve for your personal injuries. To get in touch with us, simply call 08000 430 430 or fill in our online enquiry form.