9th June 2015
If you have decided to make a compensation claim following a personal injury then you may be wondering where to…
__construct()instead. in /home/linweb03/c/clearwatersolicitors.co.uk/user/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3916
If you’ve been in an accident in Spar, claim compensation with Clearwater Solicitors! We can help you succeed in your Spar accident claim and recover every penny you are entitled to. Call us on 08000 430 430 to speak to an expert, or fill in our online enquiry form to request a call back.
Spar has a duty of care towards its staff and customers. It must ensure its premises are safe for the public to use, and that it has public liability insurance to pay out in the event of a personal injury claim. Spar stores are vicariously responsible for the behaviour of their staff, so you can still make a compensation claim if an employee’s negligence led to your accident.
While Spar accident compensation claims take a variety of forms, some incidents are more common than others. Some of the most frequent personal injury accidents at Spar that compensation claims solicitors see include:
– Vehicle accidents
Spar stores must ensure any vehicles inside their premises are safe to use, including trolleys, pulleys and pallet trucks, and must ensure staff are trained in how to use workplace equipment safely.
Slips and trips are some of the most commonplace Spar injury claims, arising due to spilt food and drink, poor cleaning systems, leaking refrigerators, obstructions in walkways and a range of other factors. The company can find itself facing Spar injury compensation claims if it fails to effectively deal with slip and trip hazards.
– Falling stock from shelves
When shelves are stacked in a hazardous manner, heavy items can fall on shoppers, causing anything from bruises and lacerations to serious injuries. Spar must develop safe systems for stocking shelves so that items to not accidentally fall.
You can claim compensation for an accident at Spar if you suffered a personal injury as a direct result of the company’s or an employee’s negligence. You can improve the size of your claim and give yourself the best chance of success with the following tips:
– Take photographs of the area your accident occurred and of anything that caused the accident
– Note down the contact details of anyone who witnessed your accident
– Report your accident at the Spar store it occurred at and ensure it is recorded in its accident book
– Retain evidence of any losses you incurred as a result of the accident. These could include wages you did not receive, transport costs, medical bills and household renovations you require due to your injuries. You can also recover any expenses you will face in the future.
– Speak to Clearwater Solicitors about making a personal injury claim
We can support you in your compensation claim against Spar, give you the best possible chance of succeeding in your case, and ensure you receive every penny you are entitled to. To find out more, or to start making a claim, just call us today on 08000 430 430. Alternatively, simply fill in our online enquiry form and we will call you back.