20th March 2020
The worldwide spread of the Coronavirus has resulted in emergency measures and Government guidance about restricting physical contact with other…
If you’ve been injured in an accident at H&M, speak with the team at Clearwater Solicitors to start a compensation claim! We can give you the skilled, professional and experienced representation you need to succeed in your H&M accident compensation claim and recover all the money you are entitled to. Call us on 08000 430 430 or fill in our online enquiry form to get in touch with us and see how we could help you.
Clothes store H&M must take all reasonably practicable steps to prevent people being injured in accidents in its stores. The company has a duty of care towards its customers, employees and the general public, and when it fails to uphold this duty, it can be liable in H&M accident compensation claims.
Some of the biggest risk factors in H&M include:
– Slips, trips and falls
– Manual handling
– Falling items
– Collapsing displays
It doesn’t matter what kind of accident led to your injury – if it was partially or entirely the fault of H&M or its employees, you should be able to claim compensation against H&M.
If you want to make a H&M compensation claim, then Clearwater Solicitors can guide you through the process of claiming compensation, giving you the best possible chance of success in your claim and helping you to increase the size of your final settlement.
Your claim will be seen by H&M’s insurance company, which will try to minimise the size of any final settlement in order to protect its bottom line, so you will need to speak with solicitors if you are to recover the money you deserve. H&M may also offer you a small sum of money or vouchers after your accident, but you should not accept this until you contact solicitors.
There are a number of things you can do to support your compensation claim. These are:
– Photograph the area the accident occurred in, and photograph anything that led to the accident
– Take down the names and contact information of anyone who saw the accident occur
– Report the accident to H&M and ensure they record your report in the accident book
– Ask for a copy of this accident book report
– Speak to a doctor or go to the hospital to have your injuries assessed, treated and recorded in your medical records
– Keep hold of any documentation that relates to any financial losses you sustained as a result of your injuries, including wage slips, medical bills, specialist equipment you had to buy
If you cannot follow these steps, then Clearwater Solicitors may still be able to help you out, so don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ve got the experience and specialist knowledge you need for your H&M compensation claim, so call us on 08000 430 430 to speak with an advisor today! Alternatively, just fill in our online enquiry form and we will call you back as soon as possible.