Lexcel is the globally-recognised practice management standard of the Law Society and certifies that a legal practice undergoes independent assessment every year and has consistently met high standards in case management, risk management and customer care.
It is the legal quality mark and gold-star standard for the sector, demonstrating to clients that they will receive a high-quality service from a company and providing them with reassurance and peace of mind.
The Law Society’s Lexcel accreditation has been operating for more than two decades and has spread throughout the UK and internationally, giving people the confidence they need when seeking legal advice or representation from a lawyer.
- Available to law firms of all sizes, from sole practitioners to those working for local government
- Independently assessed
- Flexible, specifying standards rather than procedures
- Transparent and simple
And by using a Lexcel-accredited law firm, you know you will be dealing with a practice that is:
- Committed to the confidentiality of clients
- Upfront to customers about costs
- Will communicate openly and honestly about cases
- Deal with complaints in an efficient and proper manner
- Provides a high level of customer service
Clearwater Solicitors are proud of our Lexcel accreditation and strive to provide the best possible representation to our clients. If you want to speak with a professional law firm that will give you an honest, clear and transparent service on a no-win no-fee basis, get in touch with us on 08000 430 430.